Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Over Achieving!

Hey guys!
So day two and I am already writing another post! I am such an over achiever! So I am diligently working on  my next project, taking pictures, and getting prepared to put it on another post. I am working on my dining room table and it is a long process! Mainly because I just work on it little by little everyday since I do work a full time job.  I do have to wait until the sun goes down here in Georgia (cue some Corey Smith: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmrqec_vRNs ) since it is already closing in on 100 degrees! Hopefully this project will be completed soon.
I am hopefully going to start documenting more of my exciting trips as well.  I do travel a lot since my boyfriend is 2 1/2 hours away and my family is 2 hours away in the other direction.  This weekend I am headed to Destin, FL with my best friend, Jenna, for a much needed girls weekend! Will have to post pictures when I get back, or if I could finally figure out how to do it on my phone I would do it that way as well (should have gone with the droid). So any IPhone users out there that can give me a tutorial, please let me know!
Happy Hump Day everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment