Tuesday, June 4, 2013

In the beginning...

Okay, so it's safe to say this is a new adventure. I was challenged by my room mate to create this blog and share to the whole wide world my creations, whether it be my cooking, or my next crafty project. So, for my summer, I am going to post (hopefully) each week with something new.  If I feel I should post more, I will but at least once a week! Maybe I will stick to my guns...
I will be posting my projects and cooking skills. I am not going to lie, it's kind of weird posting my thoughts to a site that will share it with the world, but hey, if you are good at something, you better share the goods!
Maybe I will write longer blogs one day but after spending an hour trying to think of a name, I'm tired and ready to keep working on my refinishing/reupholstering project. Will post pics soon of before and after and how I did it. It's a long project, so should be a good blog. Please share my blog and comment frequently!!

Thanks everyone!!

Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment